As the holidays are approaching many people are wondering if they should put their home on the market or take their home off the market and wait until Spring. My answer is now is a great time to list your home for sale in Central Indiana and here is why:
1) Less Inventory equals Less Competition- with less people willing to sell this time a year, your home will shine above the rest that are not on the market!
2)Buyers are More Serious- In the Spring and Summer Months there are many non serious buyers looking at homes and that means you are getting out of your home for people just looking around vs. buying! In the Fall and Winter, buyers out looking are serious and want to buy a home!
3) Homes Sell All Year Around- We list and sell homes all year around and now is as great of time to sell!
4) Home Prices Have Risen- Home Prices are up in the past couple of years in Central Indiana and you will be selling at the top of the market since the crash!
5) Interest Rates are Low- With interest rates in the upper 3′s and lower 4′s there are still many buyers who want to get in with these great rates!
Here in Indiana, we tend to a have a very beautiful Fall season. One of my families favorite activites is going to a park when the leaves are changing! This past weekend was a Fall Break and many Central Indiana families and individuals went down to Brown County! It is very beautiful down there in the Fall especially!. If you want something closer in Central Indiana I highly recommend Eagle Creek Park on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. It is a huge park bordering Eagle Creek Reservoir! If you are looking for waterfront dining after your day in the park I highly recommend going to Rick’s Boatyard! There are many other parks around Indiana as well!
Zionsville and Carmel, Indiana are both wonderful suburbs located within 30 minutes of downtown Indianapolis. Business Insider just compiled a list of 300 suburbs and ranked Zionsville, Indiana the #2 suburb in the United States and Carmel, Indiana #14. I personally grew up in Zionsville and my office is located in Carmel and I love selling Real Estate to people in both suburbs! They both are wonderful in their own ways. Feel free to email or call me to find out more about which suburb to live in!
Andrew Neal, RE/MAX Ability Plus, 317-371-8133, firstname.lastname@example.org
We have seen a rise in luxury sales in the past year in Carmel, Indiana. In Indiana, homes over $500,000 rank in the luxury category.
In 2014 alone so far:
Homes Sold Over $500,000- 229 Homes Closed
Highest Sale- 3509 Sedgemoor $1.971 million
Some of the featured luxury neighborhoods to sell include Laurelwood, Bridlebourne, Winterwood, Windemere, Estancia, Crooked Stick, Village of West Clay, and Coppergate.
If you are considering buying or selling a luxury home, call Andrew Neal, Luxury Real Estate Expert at 317-371-8133 or email him at email@example.com
Geist Overlook located just East of 116th and Olio in Fishers is one of my favorite Fishers, Indiana neighborhoods under 300k. The main reasons for this are:
1) Ryland Homes developed the neighborhood and is a great builder
2)Neighborhood sits on rolling hills and woods, with many of the homes offering a private wooded lot!
3)Near Geist Reservoir!
4) Affordable Homes between around $200,000-$300,000! I just listed and sold two homes in the neighborhood this year one selling for under $210,000 and the other selling in the 240′s with a finished basement!
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Geist Overlook give me a call today at 317-371-8133, I would be happy to help!
Andrew Neal, RE/MAX Ability Plus
Geist Reservoir is an exciting lake when it comes to Real Estate. There are so many great options from Multi-Million Dollar Estates on several waterfront acres to condos. There several lots still available to build your dream home. We are excited to report there Indianapolis Monthly Magazine chose Scott Campbell of Scott B. Campbell Custom Homes to build a 15,000 sqft plus home on a peninsula between the mainbody of Geist in Cambridge and the new cove. We took our boat out to take a look at the progress and it is coming along great and we can not wait to tour this home when it is finished!
See All Geist Waterfront Homes For Sale- http://homes.dealwithneal.com/i/9583/Geist_Waterfront_Homes
Call Andrew Neal, Fishers/Geist Expert Realtor/Broker if you are considering buying or selling on or near Geist Reservoir! 317-371-8133
Fishers, Indiana has a lot of fun activities to do in the summer outside! Here is a list of my favorites……
1. Geist Reservoir- this body of water in Southeast Fishers is a great way to enjoy Fishers. If you own a boat and do not live on the lake, you can rent a slip for under 2k a year at the Geist Marina. I have done this for the past 6 years and have enjoyed it very much! Very convenient way to have access to the lake. If you do not own a boat, you can also rent boats from the Geist Marina!
2. Fishers Town Beach- Fishers has a beach in Saxony which is free!
3. Pools- Many neighborhoods in Fishers offer a community pool and there are several homes for sale with outdoor pools as well
4. Parks- Fishers has many great parks to enjoy nature!
5. Splash Park- a favorite for the little ones, many people in Fishers enjoy the splash park!
6. Concerts- Klipsch Music Center is just north of Hamilton Town Center near Northeast Fishers. Many of the top artists perform here all summer long!
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Fishers or surrounding areas call Andrew Neal, RE/MAX Ability Plus, 317-371-8133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmel, Indiana was just ranked by Livability.com as the #6 best city in the United States for kids! As a top Carmel Realtor, I love helping families buy and sell in Carmel, and always recommend it to families looking within the Indianapolis suburbs. With over 34 percent of Carmel homes with Kids, great parks, top ranked schools, and affordable Real Estate Carmel is a great place to raise a family! The Monon Center water park and pool is a great place to spend a hot summer day with the kids! Carmel has redone it’s downtown and offer great dining and shopping options for the parents too!
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Carmel, Indiana call Andrew Neal at RE/MAX Ability Plus today 317-371-8133 or email him at email@example.com.
The Andrew Neal Group, Geist Expert Realtors, are excited to announce our Real Estate Boat Tours beginning this May! If you are considering buying or selling a home in the Geist area we would be happy to show you around Geist by boat! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a tour!
View all Geist Waterfront Homes For Sale- http://homes.dealwithneal.com/i/9583/Geist_Waterfront_Homes
Call/Text Andrew Neal, RE/MAX Ability Plus, 317-371-8133 for help with finding a home or selling your Geist area home!
Fishers, Indiana is a wonderful town that offers many great options in all price ranges. As Fishers and Carmel, Indiana Specialist Realtors we often see many people leaning towards Fishers when looking under $300,000 as there is a great selection and you get more for your money! With Fishers close proximity to downtown Indianapolis on the Northeast side the town has boomed in the past 10 years. Here are a few of our favorite neighborhoods we sell in under 300k-
Avalon of Fishers- located off Olio Road at 126th St., the neighborhood has all the amenities one could want with walking trails, pools, and close to HSE schools! Built by Pulte Homes.
Westminster- Ryland built this great community around the corner from Hamilton Towne Center. It offers great homes in the 200′s!
The Bristols- located near 126th and Brookschool, many of our clients have purchased in the neighborhood!
Woodberry-located near 141st and Cumberland, this neighborhood offers affordable homes in the 100′s and has been very popular because it has large affordable homes!
Sunblest- If you are looking for an older home in one of the older subdivisions of Fishers, look no further then Sunblest!
Fishers offers so many great options under 300k you will be able to find exactly what you want! Give Andrew Neal, expert Fishers Realtor, a call at 317-371-8133 or email us at email@example.com. Considering selling a home in Fishers? We can help too!